Internet Defense League

Translate

Monday 15 April 2013

Dead Franchises

While I was searching for more Superheroes to defictionalize, I came across a lot of things they have in common along with other mediums: Their Franchises die out.  Not just comics, but TV movies and what not. So while I am searching I thought I would entertain you the readers with a little humorous game you all can participate in order to pay tribute to said franchises. 


The game is simple I have a template of a head stone.

What you do is you take it, mark it and post it on your own site and send me the link through the comments section like so.....


This one is my contribution..

Now it can be any type of cause.  Be it a show cancelling, it just not being cool anymore, or something still ongoing but to you fans is still pretty dead and as shown above it can be any language even fictional ones like Klingon.

Enjoy, have fun and let me know what I missed.  Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment